Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fear

I have the feeling that we want to run away from something...

If I have learned something from the movies, it is that when you run away from fog and darkness, you fall in the arms of the Werewolf.

We will be confused as long as we look back and focus on what we don't want. We need to look forward, and focus on what we want.

Elsewhere I have described my vision, and I will not bore you with it now. I will just remind you that in my vision there are conversations where we can speak without fear of being judged, and without the expectation of getting something [material] in return.

Let's go on.
Let's go on describing, enacting and practicing the future we want.

Fungus

1 comment:

  1. It is the fear that freezes us up or makes us run that truly makes a mark on our lives and results. I believe that fear lived with self awareness and talked about, as you say, can drive us to better places! I wrote a bit about fear and what I call "bold moves" in the organizational setting in my blog: http://www.e-quidam.com/theblog

    Thanx for the reflection!

    ReplyDelete