Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Community

My self appointed mission is to build a healthy community. I don't sell anything. I build. Or I like to think so ...

Is this a commodity?
No. I see it as a specialty. It is not something common, but something special.

Is it tangible (can it be touched)? I'd say yes. You can swim in a healthy community.

Let me try to explain my objective a little further:
A community is a social group (small or large) in which individuals share the idea that common good comes before individual good. And taking care of the community will benefit all community members. A healthy community is integrated by well developed individuals, who are able to work as teams.
That's not something you buy and sell, that is a way to live by.

However, you still need resources to push ahead, and you have to charge someone to get them.
Got to go... see you later.

Fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment