Monday, July 13, 2009

Touchy-Feely

I've heard that thinking is what men do, and feeling is what women do.

I've also heard that thinking is what we do with the left half of our brain, and feeling is what we do with the right half. ... or was it the other way round?

I say that thinking and feeling are two distinct processes in our project to live. Both need to be performed right.

In ISO 9000 terms ... the thinking part is measurement and analysis and the feeling part is validation and verification. Of course, there are other processes. Of course, at the organizational level we may specialize.

I am quite good at measurement and analysis. My wife is better at validation and verification ... which may mean that in the end, thinking is what men do, and feeling is what women do.
But it only works when man and woman work as a team.

Fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment